Quickly add a list of scheduled games to your tournament by importing them from a CSV file.
Before importing a list of games you must have already:
- Created teams and assigned them to divisions
- Built tournament stages for each division
- Created venues and subvenues
- Click Schedule > Game List.
- Click Import Games.
- Click Export your Games to a File to download the games list as a CSV.
- Open the downloaded CSV in a spreadsheet editor like Excel.
- Enter the dates (MM-DD-YYYY) and times (HH:MM AM/PM) for each game.
- Enter the location for each game. Location names should exactly match an existing subvenue short name in Tourney.
- Save the file to your computer as a .CSV file.
- In Tourney, click Choose File.
- Select the saved CSV from your computer.
- Click Import.
Requirements for a Successful Import
- The first row must match these spellings exactly. All fields are case-sensitive.
- Each game must have a Game ID. Game IDs are generated by our application and may not be manually changed.
- Times (11:00 AM) and Dates (01-01-2017) must be formatted correctly in your CSV file.
- Locations in your CSV file must match existing Locations or be matched to one during the import.
Step 4: Save File as CSV> Choose File for Import> Match Location> Import Games> Close Window once Games are Successfully Imported
Handling Errors: If errors are found during the upload of your CSV file, use the information displayed to correct your file and upload your file again.
Important: Set all Unscheduled games to Scheduled