- To add questions to Non-Monetary Registration you need permissions to ALL Registrations, Admin Control Panel, or Webmaster Permissions for your website.
- To add questions to Monetary Registration you need Super Registration Access. To gain this access, please contact your account owner.
- Only questions in the Question Groups area have the ability to auto-populate
- A question group can't be added more than once.
- Restricted Question Topics (PLEASE READ)
- When editing a question DO NOT replace a new question option with an old question option. Those answers that are associated with the old question will filter over to the new question. If you no longer need an option, disable that option and add a new option so all registration data will stay in place.
- Short Text: A type of question that is fill in the blank with a short amount of text. (ex. name questions)
- Long Text: A type of question that is fill in the blank with a large amount of text. (ex. medical questions)
- Pulldown: A type of question that has a lot of choices. A pulldown will save space on the registration page. (Conditional logic can’t be used on this question format’s options)
- Radio: A type of question that one option can be selected. This is the most common question type used. (ex. position and level of play questions)
- Checkbox: A type of question that a registrant can select more than one option. To make this question required a 1 has to be entered in to the Minimum checked boxes allowed. (ex. volunteer jobs)
- Numerical: A type of questions that only accepts numbers.
- Decimal: A type of question that only accepts decimal answers.
- Date: A type of question that formats the question in a date form. You can set the minimum and maximum date range accepted. (ex. birthdate)
- Email: A type of question that will force a registrant to type in a valid email address.
- Length: A type of question that asks for feet and inches. (ex. height)
- Link: A type of question that allows a registrant to type on a link and can answer by selecting http://, https://, or mailto:.
- Document Upload: A type of question where a registrant can upload a file. (ex. player waiver)
- Profile Photo: A type of question where a registrant can upload a profile file.
Advanced Options within a question:
- Column Name on Report: This will default to be the same text as the question label if nothing is typed in. This field can be custom if you would like a different name to appear on a report then the question above.
- Hidden Question: This is a question that a registrant will not see while registering. An admin can edit a registrant entry and answer hidden questions for a registrant. This is used for record keeping purposes.
- Hide Answer on Email Receipt: If you want to hide an answer to a question on that email receipt this option needs to be checked.
- Conditional Logic