There are various ways that a game can be scored in SportsEngine. Click on the links below for more detailed information on how to perform each function.
Important: You will need team page ownership permission to update a team’s stats.
Basic Scoring Methods:
- Quick Score: Quickly update the game score and status only (no stats)
- Score with Tabular Stats: Add the score and detailed stats per game
- Mass Scoring: Update game details and scores for all games within a league all at once
- SportsEngine Team Mobile App: Enter game scores using the SportsEngine Mobile App
SportsEngine Advanced Scoring Methods:
- SportsEngine Live: Enter plays as they happen. Team and player stats will be calculated automatically. (Hockey, Lacrosse, and Football only)
- Scorekeeper: Score Game Live on your iPad. (Hockey only)
3rd Party SportsEngine Integration Scoring Methods:
- IScore Baseball: A third party application designed to live score baseball games using a mobile device. The app is integrated with SportsEngine's league management functionality and can import/export games, teams, players and statistics between the iScore app and the SportsEngine system allowing you to capture the statistics in real-time.
- IScout Basketball: An iOS app update available in the iTunes app store. This update includes integration with SportsEngine. If you have an existing SportsEngine website, users will now be able to login with your SportsEngine accounts on the iScout app, discover games from your SportsEngine website, score games and upload stats back to the website.