Setting up your Organization's Processor Settings will allow the Organization Name to be placed on the registrant's credit card statements when a payment is made while registering. This will also allow an organization to process refunds online.
Note: In order to manage your organization's processor settings, you need to be granted Financials or Webmaster privileges for your organization.
Set Up Processor Settings
Step 1: Navigate to SportsEngine HQ.
Step 2: Choose the Settings tab, then select Organization Settings.
Step 3: Click on the subtab of Processor Settings.
Step 4: Select Add Processor Settings button.
In the Account Details area, review and/or update the following information: Account Details - Update your account information.
- Tax ID and SSN - Enter BOTH Employer ID Number (EIN) and the Social Security Number (SSN) of the bank account owner.
- In the Organizational Settings - Update your organizational settings, which will be what is displayed on credit card statements.
- Organizational Name - Enter the name of your organization.
- Organization Address - Select the checkbox if the address is different than the account address. If so, complete the address information.
- Bill Descriptor - Enter how you want your organization displayed on credit card statements (i.e., Minnesota Hockey Association).
- Displayed Phone Number - Enter the phone number that will appear on credit card statements.
- In the Contact Information Settings area - Update your contact settings, which will be used as the primary contact for billing related questions.
Step 5: Read through the Terms and Conditions section and select the checkbox acknowledging that you agree with the Terms and Conditions.
Step 6: Click Submit For Approval.
Changing Processor Settings
Please contact SportsEngine support to change your organization's processor settings.