Sitebuilder has a feature that allows you to add a Banner Graphic, or make changes to an exiting Banner Graphic. You can add an image of your choosing and provide overlaying (or standalone) text.
To change your website banner graphic:
Step 1: In Edit Mode, navigate to SportsEngine HQ.
Step 2: Select Website tab then Website Settings.
Step 3: Click the Theme Settings sub-tab.
Step 4: Choose the Banner tab.
Step 5: Select the Add Banner Graphic button.
Visibility and Location
- Setting the Banner to an Active Status (this is required for it to appear to users).
- Add this banner as the Site Default (This Banner Graphic will then be the new default banner for your site.)
- Add this banner as the Site Default Other (This Banner Graphic will be the secondary default banner for your site's log-in, e-mail and error pages.)
- Add this banner on a specific Page (This requires selecting the intended Page from the hierarchy at the bottom of the window.
- Transparent Background (or a Background Color).
There are also three options to include text on your new Banner. Selection of any will cause a field in which to enter the text to appear, as well as a text color selection field. Text options include the following:
- Show Headline on Banner.
- Show Title on Banner. (Note that the Banner title is required whether or not you'd like it to be shown.)
- Show Tagline on Banner.
Note the following:
- There is also a Description field available to leave brief notes on the nature of the Banner.
- For each theme the suggested banner size is given under the theme name.
- The Example above is 990 pixels by 150 pixels.
- You must save an image as a JPEG, PNG, SVG, or GIF file.
Step 6: Select the Create this Banner Graphic button.