Note: Programs that are using SportsEngine Registration to register players are listed higher and more likely to get viewed by prospecting parents.
List a Program:
Program Listing Best Practices:
- Ideally, a program should represent a single event. Examples of a program could be one clinic or a camp for an age-specific group, like 8 year olds or 3rd and 4th graders.
- Use Descriptive Program Names: Users will key in on the title of your program when reviewing the search results so the more descriptive and concise the better.
- Girls U14 Hockey 2018-2019
- Summer Hockey Skills Clinic - Mites
- IceBreakers Girls Tournament 2018
- Use SportsEngine Registration: By using SportsEngine Registration, your program will display at the top of the results list. We rank programs with SE registrations higher than non-SE registration programs.
- Load Descriptions With Keywords: Include words or phrases that a user would use to to search for your program (i.e., hockey, mites, Edina, boys hockey, etc.)
- Provide a Location: Use your homefield, hometown rink or venue as your location.
- Add Social Media Connections: Include social media connections (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube) to help promote your organization.