Note: iCal feeds added in a SportsEngine site are refreshed once every 30 minutes.
To subscribe to an iCal Feed on your website:
- Simply click on the Subscribe to iCal Feed link associated with the calendar you would like to follow.
- Copy the Link
- Import Your Feed to Mac OS X, Microsoft Outlook, Google Mail, IPhone/IPad, Android.
After importing the feed into your software, your new iCal Feed calendar will reflect any addition or change made to the website calendar. Your organization's iCalendar Feeds are regularly synced (every 30 minutes) with the most up-to-date calendars on your website, keeping subscribers aware of the latest additions and updates. You can select multiple teams and levels, using the the Calendar Tag Menu, to create a custom cumulative iCal Feed specific to your own family.
Although this is by no means an exhaustive list of iCal applications and resources, it should give you a starting point in your research:
- Mac OS X iCal: http://www.apple.com/osx/apps/#calendar
- Microsoft Outlook: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/outlook/calendar-import-vs-subscribe
- Google Mail: http://www.google.com/support/calendar