You must have "Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to change a status.
Changing a membership status is useful when you are running reports on who has an active membership with your organization and who does not. It also allows you to blacklist members to prevent them from registering.
- Active: Means the member has a SportsEngine account and is a "Member" of your site.
- Inactive: Inactivating a member will remove them from your organization.
- Blacklisted: This will prevent them from registering and will not allow them to access private pages.
- NOTE: Blacklisted members can only be changed back to active status by someone with admin permissions.
- Approval Needed: Person has requested membership but must be approved by a site admin. Only occurs if site privacy is set to "Approval Required".
- Not Active: Person has not yet accepted a membership invite.
How to Change a Member's Status
- Sign in and turn on Edit Mode.
- In the top-left corner, click on the Admin gear.
- Once in "SportsEngine HQ", click the Members tab and choose Permissions and Newsletters.
- Find the member and click on their name.
- On the left-side, under the member's name, click on the status dropdown option to update.
- Change the status to any of the above options.