Go to iScore Help Center
Download iScore (iOS)
Download iScore (Android)
Contact iScore Support
Important: Do not add or edit games, teams or players using the iScore appUse your SportsEngine website or SportsEngine team mobile app to add games, teams and players. Games, teams, and players added from iScore will not sync over to SportsEngine, so make additions or edits from SportsEngine then 'rediscover' them in iScore.
If you anticipate needing to add players on iScore after you no longer have internet access, create two or three “substitute players” on your SportsEngine team page roster. After you find out the names for these “substitute players”, you will need to update their name in the iScore roster and on the SportsEngine team page roster profile - but the stats for this player will be captured.
Import a Game from SportsEngine to Score in iScoreImport each game from SportsEngine before you score it in iScore. Importing games requires internet access.
2. Tap Game Manager
3. Tap Add in the top right corner
4. Tap Discover Game then select SportsEngine
5. Log in with your SportsEngine account email and password
6. Tap Approve to grant iScore permission to access your SportsEngine games
7. Select the SportsEngine organization to pull games from
8. Select a game to import
9. Tap import in the top right corner
10. Tap Yes to confirm the import then click Ok
11. Click Back twice to return to the Game Manager
12. Select the game and tap Score Game to score the game
You need internet access to import a game but once it's imported, you no longer need internet access to score it.
Score a Game in iScorePlease consult the iScore help resources for information on how to score a game.
Stream a Game Score on your SportsEngine Site with iScorecast
With any game scored using the iScore for baseball application you have the opportunity to have your information stream a live game cast to the corresponding game page on your SportsEngine site.
2. Enter email@example.com as the email address
3. The score will be streamed on the related game page on your SportsEngine site
Export Scores and Stats to SportsEngineNow that you've scored a game in iScore, you can sync the scores and stats back to SportsEngine. Exporting scores also requires internet access.
2. Tap Options
3. Tap Export
4. Click Ok to confirm the export then Ok to continue