There are five different statuses a background screening could be under:Passed, Pending, Failed, Flagged, and Errors.
- Passed: The individual has completed the background investigation and the provider has found the applicants record free from reportable offenses.
- Pending: The applicant has completed the application and the background investigation is in progress
- Flagged: A record has been found and needs to be reviewed by the administrator.
- Failed: A record has been found and confirmed by the provider on the applicant and determined by the association or administrator that the individual cannot Coach/Volunteer.
- Errors: The applicant may have omitted or entered incorrect information on the application. At this time the provider will reach out to the applicant to make the appropriate changes.
Important: SportsEngine is unable to look into why these screenings have reached these statuses in a measure to protect your organization's private data. Please reach out directly to the contact below if you have additional questions on why your members are in the statuses they are.
Southeastern Security Consultants, inc.
To Review a Report or to Change a Screening Status:
Step 1: Run a Report
Step 2: Select the Entry in Question
Step 3: Change the Status or Review the Report