If you use Google Calendar to keep track of your organization's events, you can add its iCal feed to SportsEngine so events added to it are automatically pulled into your SportsEngine calendar.
Admin permissions are required to do this
Get the Google Calendar iCal Link
First you'll need to find and copy the iCal URL from the google calendar's settings.
2. Click the Gear icon and select Settings
3. Select the calendar to share with SportsEngine from the left menu
4. Check Make Available to Public in the "Access Permissions" section
5. Scroll down to the "Integrate Calendar" section
6. Copy the URL labeled "Public Address in iCal Format"
You will paste this URL in SportsEngine to share the individual calendar with SportsEngine.
Add the iCal Link to SportsEngine
2. Click the Admin icon to go to the Admin Control Panel
3. Click the Website Settings tab
4. Click iCal Feeds
5. Click Add iCal Feed
6. Select any tags you would like to use for the calendar feed.
7. Enter a name for the iCal feed (ex. board meeting calendar)
8. Paste in the iCal Feed URL that you copied from google calendar
9. Click Add this Feed
Events added to the google calendar will appear on your SportsEngine calendar page and in event aggregators. The iCal Feed can take up to a day to update, so don't be surprised if you don't see events show up immediately.